Brendan Wesdock, MCP, GISP
As President of GeoDecisions, Brendan is responsible for the performance of 12 offices and more than 130 staff. He works with the leadership within the company supporting clients across the nation and applying strategies of growth and innovation, which will further expand our client base within the United States and continue to build GeoDecisions as an international company. Additional responsibilities include staff supervision relative to adherence to company goals and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) on all projects.
Education: The Pennsylvania State University, BS, Geography
Microsoft Certified Professional: No. 2426254 (2001)
Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional: No. 00057471 (2007)
Areas of Expertise:
GIS Application Development
Key Project Experience:
Outdoor Recreation Online Community Website Fishidy Development, Madison, WI, Success Outdoors – Project Principal
World Seaports GIS System Updates, Scott Air Force Base, IL, Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command Transportation Engineering Agency – Project Principal
GIS Consulting Services, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Canadian National Railway – Project Principal
Getting to know Brendan:
- How do you relax after a hard day at work?
- What book influenced you the most?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- Is there something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
- What stat about your life would you most like to see? (total steps taken, number of diet cokes you’ve drank, etc.)
- What irrational fear do you have?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a medal for?
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?